- 2 brown onions, peeled (medium, 120 g each)
- 1 kg Butternut Pumpkin (peeled)
- 4 Celery Stalks (30g each)
- 3 Green Zucchinis
- 7 Carrots
- Medium Red Capsicum
- 4 x Canned Tomatoes – no added salt
- 1 kg of Chicken – breast meat
- 3 Tbs of Moroccan Spice
- 2 Tbs Cumin seeds ground
- 2tbs Oil – vegetable
- 10 cups of Couscous – dry
Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onions and chicken until golden.
Add celery, carrots and capsicum. Stir for a few minutes and add the tomatoes and a little water.
Stir in seasoning and pumpkin, and simmer until pumpkin is tender.
Add zucchini and season to taste.
Simmer for another five minutes, then add chicken meat.
Make up couscous according to directions on packet.
Serve the Moroccan chicken with couscous and sprinkle with chopped coriander if desired.